I’m Joyce Feustel, founder of Boomers’ Social Media Tutor, and I make social media simple, easy and fun.
I provide customized social media tutoring and social media training. My clients include small business owners and others who want to be more effective and productive with social media. The sites I specialize in are: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Online marketing is an effective and accessible tool for business and professional development. Facebook marketing, LinkedIn marketing, and more can help you expand your business in multiple ways. If you are interested in learning more about these aspects of social media, I can help.
My services include one-to-one tutoring, and social media workshops and classes. In addition, I offer social media training for company employees and members of volunteer organizations.
Here is my latest webinar: “Sharing and Schmoozing on LinkedIn.”
Using My Social Media Training, My Clients Have:
- Created online profiles that showcase their skills and background
- Landed a new job
- Enhanced their online reputation as a go-to person in their field
- Expanded their online networks of trusted colleagues and friends
- Identified groups, companies and individuals with similar values and passions
- Discovered new sources of ideas and information
Contact Me if You Want Social Media Training to Help You:
- Grow your business
- Create an attention-getting social media profile
- Update your existing social media presence
- Enhance the effectiveness of your social media marketing
- More confidently navigate social media sites
Call 720-984-1162 or email email@example.com. For more information on specific services, types of clients, and how to work with me, please visit the relevant pages through the navigation menu above. Then to schedule a social media training or get more information, call me at 720-984-1162 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keynote on How to Use LinkedIn, Including Q&A Session
Upcoming Social Media Classes, Presentations and Webinars
LinkedIn for Sales and Marketing – a Class at Mission Critical Training: June 7
Learn how to build an attention-getting profile on LinkedIn, strategically develop and communicate with a network of connections, and enhance sales and marketing reach. Class offered from 8 a.m. – noon at the DTC center, 7384 S Alton Way, Suite 201 Centennial, CO 80112 Call: 303-900-0850
Get more information and register at https://www.mcstech.net/events/linkedin-for-sales-marketing/
Facebook Classes at Colorado Free University
All classes held at 7653 E. 1st Place, Denver CO 80230. For more information and to register, go to www.freeu.com or call 303-399-0093.
- Facebook Business Pages: An Online Marketing Tool – Wednesday, April 12 from 6-9 p.m. Register for this class at: https://www.freeuregistration.com/CourseStatus.awp?&course=3733AR
- Marketing with Facebook Ads, Groups and Events – Wednesday, April 26 from 6-9 p.m. Register at https://www.freeuregistration.com/CourseStatus.awp?&course=3720AK
- Facebook for Beginners – TwoWednesdays, May 3 and 10, from 6-8 p.m. Register for this class at: https://www.freeuregistration.com/CourseStatus.awp?&course=1911AO
Sample Video Tutorial