I’m Joyce Feustel, founder of Boomers’ Social Media Tutor, and I make social media simple, easy and fun.
I provide customized social media tutoring and social media training. My clients include small business owners and others who want to be more effective and productive with social media. The sites I specialize in are: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Online marketing is an effective and accessible tool for business and professional development. Facebook marketing, LinkedIn marketing, and more can help you expand your business in multiple ways. If you are interested in learning more about these aspects of social media, I can help.
My services include one-to-one tutoring, and social media workshops and classes. In addition, I offer social media training for company employees and members of volunteer organizations. Finally, online marketing training is available through my e-book.
Using My Social Media Training, My Clients Have:
- Created online profiles that showcase their skills and background
- Landed a new job
- Enhanced their online reputation as a go-to person in their field
- Expanded their online networks of trusted colleagues and friends
- Identified groups, companies and individuals with similar values and passions
- Discovered new sources of ideas and information
Contact Me if You Want Social Media Training to Help You:
- Grow your business
- Create an attention-getting social media profile
- Update your existing social media presence
- Enhance the effectiveness of your social media marketing
- More confidently navigate social media sites
Call 720-984-1162 or email joyce@boomerssocialmediatutor. com. For more information on specific services, types of clients, and how to work with me, please visit the relevant pages through the navigation menu above. Then to schedule a social media training or get more information, call me at 720-984-1162 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Social Media Classes and Presentations
Key Elements of Your LinkedIn Profile – Tuesday, October 25, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the RiNo Business to Business Networking Group. The presentation will be at Jake’s Sports and Spirits, 3800 Walnut St., Denver CO 80205. Register for this free presentation at http://www.meetup.com/RiNo-Business-to-Business-Leads-Group/
Learn to Leverage LinkedIn – Saturday, November 12 from 10:45 – 11:50 a.m. as one of the educational sessions at the District 26 Toastmasters Fall Conference. The conference will be held at the Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, 7801 E. Orchard Rd., Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Learn more and register at http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=e7oyz8n6&oeidk=a07ed64mp5mbc8a38df
Facebook Classes at Colorado Free University
All classes held at 7653 E. 1st Place, Denver CO 80230. For more information and to register, go to www.freeu.com or call 303-399-0093.
- Marketing with Facebook Ads, Groups and Events – Thursday, October 20 from 6-9 p.m. Register for this class at: https://www.freeuregistration.com/CourseStatus.awp?&course=3720AH
- Facebook Business Pages: An Online Marketing Tool – Thursday, December 8, from 6-9 p.m. Register for this class at: https://www.freeuregistration.com/CourseStatus.awp?&course=3733AO
Sample Video Tutorial